Spring Education Meeting
When: May 4 - 5 2018
Where: Best Western Tacoma Dome
Who: Owners and General Managers or Key Personnel
Cost: $100 per person
Includes: 5 seminars, lunch and dinner on Saturday and coffee service
- Informal social at Sluggo’s Brewing and Tap Kitchen – 5-9pm – Across street from the host hotel
- 8:30 AM arrival and welcome
- 9:00 AM first class with classes each hour thereafter until 12 noon.
- 12:00 to 1:30 PM - lunch - at hotel – Northwest Deli Buffet – Captain Monica Alexander, Office of Government and Media Relations, Washington State Patrol -"Strengthening the Partnership Between Registered Tow Truck Operators and the WA State Patrol"
- 3:00 - 5:00 PM - Break - Tour the Lemay Car Museum with reduced ticket prices
- 5:30 PM - Dinner - at the hotel – South of the Border Buffet – Guest speaker
- “Your Insurance is Cancelled or Will Not Be Renewed”
- “Are you prepared to go to jail for your employee’s injuries or pay thousands in L&I citations"
- “Owner and Managers Day at school"
- “Its your Turn to Tell Legislators What To Ddo in 2019”
- "Estate Planning for the Small Business Owner" - Mr. Richard Levenson, Attorney at Law