"The Power of a Team"
February 20th, 2019
The Annual T.R.A.W Legislative Day in Olympia is a VERY IMPORTANT event,
especially this year with all the movement in Olympia.
If the DOR situation is allowed to stand, every RTTO company in our State is at risk of huge financial losses.
We encourage you to make the time to join us for this special occasion.
Spend the afternoon meeting with your Representatives
(Our Lobbyist, Mark Gjurasic urges you to call in advance and make an appointment)
Use your voice to let these people know that your small business cannot survive a four year audit.
T.R.A.W. 2019 Legislative Priorities
1. Sales Tax on Auction Vehicles – DOR Issue – (Draft: Being Reviewed by TRAW Attorney)
2. Service Member’s Civil Relief Act Verification – AG Issue – (Draft: H-0385.1/19 & S-
3. Strengthen “Slow Down – Move Over” Statute – (Draft: H-0381.2/19 & S-0366.2/19):
4. Transaction Fee for Payment of Towing and Storage Fees (RCW 46.55.035) – (Draft: H-
0386.2/19 & S-0369.2/19)
5. Personal Belongings Sold with Abandoned Vehicle – (Draft: H-0383.1/19 & S-0367.1/19):
6. Liability for Law Enforcement Impounds – (Draft H-0384.1/19 & S-0365.1/19):
The evening's Legislative Reception, hosted by OUR Association, at the Red Lion Olympia will give each
of us the opportunity to mingle with our elected officials and their support teams.
Being able to match a face with a name can make all the difference in the world when we need help.
There is no cost to our members beyond the single night hotel stay, if needed, and the fuel to get there.
Red Lion Olympia
2300 Evergreen Park Dr SW, Olympia, WA 98502
The reception will be held in the Rainier Room at the Red Lion.
A No-Host Bar and Hors d'oeuvres will be provided.
If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Emily Wade - 206-362-9049 or Jackie Currie - 206-963-9904
Remember: We are "The Power of a Team"